The kidneys do many important things. They help manage blood pressure, make hormones, stimulate the bone marrow to make more red blood cells, and remove waste from the blood. Then the cleansed blood is sent it to the urinary tract system so the body doesn’t get sick from chemicals. When the kidneys do not function properly, the body does not release the deadly toxins and the body gets sick with diseases.
Kidney failure, also known as renal failure or renal insufficiency, is a medical condition of impaired kidney function in which the kidneys fail to adequately filter metabolic wastes from the blood. The two main forms are acute kidney injury, which is often reversible with adequate treatment and chrionic kidney disease, which is often not reversible. In both cases, there is usually an underlying cause.
In kidney failure, there may be problems with increased fluid in the body (leading to swelling), increased acid levels, raised levels of potassium, decreased levels of calcium, increased levels of phosphate, and in later stages anemia. Bone health may also be affected. Long-term kidney problems are associated with and increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
Causes of Kidney Issues:
Toxins and chemicalcs from Poor quality food, topicals, drugs, environment, Acidic caused by antibiotic,, surgery breathing tube Hyperthyroidism often exists alone or in conjunction with kidney failure.
- Increased thirst and urination,
- Leaking urine (especially at night),
- Vomiting, diarrhea, lack of appetite
- Weight loss, depression, anemia
- Overall body weakness.
- Acidic caused by antibiotic, poor quality food, surgery breathing tube
- Hyperthyroidism often exists alone or in conjunction with kidney failure
Your Veterinarian may recommend a prescription drug, sub-fluids, low protein diet
Holistic Recommendations from DeAnimal Saver:
- Protein diet
- Little to no carbs: Carnivores digestive systems are not set up to process large amount of processed carbs.
- Herbal detoxing to flush out the kidneys and cleanse the blood.
- Vitamin supplements are Extremely important to Boost the immune system and add nutrients that are lacking in pets foods.
Order now: https://www.nuvetlabs.com/order_new2/products.asp
- Clean water: Filtered is Highly recommended
- Detox your pet’s environment
- Beneficial herbs: Goldenseal root, Millein leaf, Blessed thistle, Parsley leaf, Cloves, Hyssop, Rosemary leaf, Blend of Lemon, Pine needles, Ua ursi leaf, Yarrow, White willow bark.
To book a pet consultation form fill out and submit it to DeAnimal Saver