CBD Oil Nanotized Spray
Aches and pains, rashes, toothaches, hip and joint pain, arthritis, intestinal, cuts, seizures, insomnia, carpel tunnel, and too many other ailments to name. If it hurts, use our CBD Oil.
CBD Nano Spray is Colorado grown Hemp. Fully organic with no solvents ever!!
Nanotized means the molecules have been broken down into trillions for VERY fast absorption. The CBD molecule is one of the largest molecules on earth, and when ingested, the large molecule has to pass through the stomach, kidneys, and liver. Testing has found that with many CBD oils on the market, only 8% is absorbed into the body when taken orally and the other 92% is flushed out and lost. Wow, no wonder so many CBD oils just don’t work.
No worries, our Nanotization process breaks down the CBD moleucules into trillions of micro particles resutling in 96% INSTANT ABSORPTION!!! THIS IS HUGE and why we have so many repeat customers.
Our Rosin is live and FULL SPECTRUM………………………….
Full-spectrum CBD is made with an extract that contains all or nearly all of the compounds naturally present in the cannabis plant. This obviously includes CBD, as well as other cannabinoids (CBN, CBC, and CBG to name just a few), terpenes, flavonoids, and much more. CBD isolate, on the other hand, contains only CBD.
Infused with distilled water, crystal clear, odorless and tasteless.
I myself have found this CBD Oil to be the most amazing and fast healing I have ever seen. I worked my arms so hard that I could not move them higher than my shoulders. Within 2 days of spraying this Nanotized Hemp Oil on my arms, they were good as new and have been ever since for months. I did not have to keep using it because it fixed the problem.
Out of over 100 different cannabinoids being identified, this one is the most effective and astounding oil we have seen so far.
You just spray it on the problem areas on your skin or under your tongue and it does it’s thing, espeically for pain, it is quick healing. It is formulated specifically to balance the endocannabinoid system in all of us.
You can spray our Nano Spray into a glass of wine or cup of coffee for flavor enhancer.
Safe for pets Internal and Topical. A little goes a long way.
Directions For Use
Dogs: 6 sprays a day in food, mouth, or topical. For major health problems, slowly increase to 10 sprays a day.
Cats: 2 sprays once or twice a day in food, mouth, or topical
Humans: Spray on achey areas up to 20 sprays a day
Sweet old lady Junie from Henderson Colorado tried our CBD oil in Dec. 2019. She has Osteosclerosis, horrific neck and head pain, swollen hand, skin cancer, breathing tube, you name it. After two applications, she was feeling great and practically running around. She said she felt great. wow!! She is suppose to be using her motorized wheelchair. This stuff works fast.
It fixed of my abscessed tooth and my crohns Disease.
Sprayed my tooth 20 – 30 times for 4 – 5 days and it never came back. I also use CBD NANO SPRAY on my back and neck pain and get a 40% improvement immediately. I keeping hitting the pain with the spray until I am comfortable. I spray it on my forehead, temples and the brain stem for a calming effect and for sleep.
Dog with seizures: The owner sprayed it in the water and after 10 days, no seizures.
Dog’s back legs paralyzed / he started walking
Man with Frankinstein tumor on neck dissolved in one week
Lady with jaw and tooth pain on her whole left side of mouth. Gone in one day. Sprayed 4 times in mouth 4 times a day.
I had Horrible pain in both arms from over cleaning homes and I could hardly lift my arms. It was gone in 2 days
Elderly woman has arm pain. Much better the next day.
Debbie has an arthritic thumb and uses CBD NANO SPRAY to make maintain her pain and make it through the work day cutting hair.
Tamar, a High School Athletic Director uses CBD NANO SPRAY regularly to effectively mangae pain.
Shirley, who is an active 85 yr old, uses CBD NANO SPRAY often to ease a variety of pain. She keeps it at her bedside and also uses it as a calming aide for sleep and relaxation.
My dog Fiona is 14 and has a loose tooth that was bleeding from gingivitius. I brushed her teeth regularly and noticed the bleeding. I used the CBD NANO SPRAY in her mouth at the site and the bleeding went away. I now spray CBD NANO SPRAY on a tooth brush to bush her teeth.
John’s dog was suffering from daily seizures, falling to the floor, landing with an open mouth, drooling on the floor and breathing hard… Eyes rolling and out of it. John started using CBD NANO SPRAY (September 17, 2019) in his dog’s water and the seizures stopped altogether and have not returned.
A small dog wore wheels on his hips because his rear legs were paralyzed and other wise non functional. CBD NANO SPRAY healed his rear legs to the point that he doesn’t need the wheels any more to get around… his rear legs now work just fine and he can even run.